When it comes to the climate crisis what’s at stake? What’s the science? Where do pensions fit in?
Join the Ontario Federation of Labour for this free virtual conference that will address the role of pensions in working towards environmental justice.
Guest speakers include:
- Eriel Tchekwie Deranger, Executive Director, Indigenous Climate Action
- Noam Chomsky, Laureate Professor, Linguist, Political Theorist, Activist
- Simon Donner, Professor, Climate Scientist, University of British Columbia
- Seth Klein, Team Lead & Strategy Director, the Climate Emergency Unit, and Author of “A Good War”
- Adrienne Buller, Common Wealth
Plus, a “Pensions Panel Discussion”, moderated by Laura Brownell, Society of United Professionals, featuring:
- Emily Niles, CUPE Researcher on pensions and privatization
- Jim Stanford, Centre for Future Work
- Murray Gold, Koskie Minsky
- Chris Roberts
- Randy Marie Sloat
Are you sure you want to delete this link?
The personal, minimalist, super-fast, database free, bookmarking service by the Shaarli community